Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voices on Obama: Cath and N.D

In response to Obama's victory:
Cath: I feel fantastic. I think the world has turned with Barack Obama and the American presidency ( things can't surely be the same again), and I just think that it's a very, very hopeful time and I'm so happy to be alive at this point.
Cath is a social development consultant based in Cape Town.
N.D: Ya I feel, I’m so amped I’ve been like buzzing, buzzing along 100 percent. Ya, going like a boeing, zooming along doing all my clips, totally inspired by Obama. He’s risen to the seat of influence and power-where he can do stuff. Ya, it’s the time of the time of the great turning. You must read David Korten, The Great Turning. It’s my bible.
N.D. is a cartoonist and comix publisher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...